Guage Root Valves
- Designed for connecting impulse lines & transmitters.
- Bar stock construction.
- Standard Working Pressure 6000 PSI with PTFE packing. Grafoil offered for higher temperatures.
- Soft Seat Valves available on request.
- Standard NPT End Connections. BSP / BSPT / ANPT Threads available on Request.
- Heat Code traceability.
- NACE MR-0- 175 Compliant materials available on request.
- All Components are Ultrasonically cleaned prior to assembly.
- Pneumatic seat test is performed at 1000 PSI. Medium – Nitrogen gas.
- Hydrostatic seat test is performed at 1.1 times the working pressure.
- Hydrostatic shell test is performed at 1.5 times the working pressure
- All the Valves are 100% Factory Tested.
- 3.1 Certificates furnished. 3.2 certificates available on request.
- Vent Plugs or Bleed Valves provided on request.
|Male x Female||FB-GRV-HS-88-MF|
|Male x Female||FB-GRV-H-S-88-MF-137mm|
|Male x Female||FB-GRV-H-S-88-MF-184mm|
|Male x Female||FB-GRV-SS-88-MF-137mm|
|Male x Female||FB-GRV-SS-88-MF-184mm|