FB-Lok Check Valves are specially designed & manufactured for flow control of fluids and gases in corrosive & hazardous environment. These valves are used in Process control, instrumentation and flow control applications.
Valves are precision machined with designer durability and maximum efficiency to provide high quality and low cost alternatives in fluid and gaseous control systems of different applications, to meet the exact standards of our customers growing demands.
- Available in High Grade Stainless Steel, Bass materials
- Variety of end connections includes Male / Female threaded NPT, BSP, BSPT, ISO, DIN and JIS tapered pipe ends.
- 100% factory tested for both crack & reseal
- Complete Heat Traceability
1.078" to 0.656" (2.0 mm to 16.7 mm)
0.18 to 6.56
- 316SS - 1/8" to 3/4"- 5000 psig CWP (345 bar)
- 1" - 3000 psig CWP (207 bar)
- Brass - 1/8" to 1" - 3000 psig CWP (207 bar)
- Viton seal -15° F to 375° F (-26°C to 190°C)
- Fluorocarbon Rubber -15° F to 400° F (-26°C to 204°C)
- Buna - N Rubbe -30° F to 275° F (-34°C to 135°C)
- Neoprene Rubber -45° F to 250° F (-43°C to 121°C)
Working-Choice of fixed pressure cracking points from 1/3 to 25 psi (.02 to 1.75 bar ) or as per customers requirements. Valves may initially crack at higher than subsequent cracking pressure if are not actuated for a period of time.
|Female x Female||PCV-X-S-FF|
|Male x Male||PCV-X-S-MM|
|OD x OD||PCV-X-S-ODT|